Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Planning

 Planning







Literature review

(Character Development)
Goals of Character Design(avatar)

As we know, Literature review is a critical evaluation of the research on a particular topic, in this case its an evaluation of the goals of character design in the game.

How I am going to organize my literature review:
Firstly ,I should choose a topic.
Its going to be "Goals of character design". I should consider how review was conducted, what's major theories or issues do I need to discuss. it's going to be the introduction part.

Number two is main body- where my research is summarized and discussed.

Number three is a conclusion - what do I achieve of my major findings.

My research strategy:

  • identify and define topic
  • conduct a literature search
  • read research and take notes
  • organize notes and thoughts, make outline
  • write the review itself
I will keep all my research download sources in one folder. I would like to use The Matrix method. I learned how to use TU Dublin Blanchardstown library website, also I signed in RefWorks, and our University  librarian explained how to organize all the research work and write Harvard Referencing. I found today's lecture an informative and useful for my project.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...