Thursday, February 4, 2021

Unity Tutorial 01

 Unity Tutorial 01




Ruby's Adventure 2D


Unity 2D tutorial is very interesting and easy for me, as I learned Unity 3D before, in Unity 2D,approximately all the tools are the same, only you are not going to use position z, not to create 3d shapes, and a few more things are different. I found it fun and excited .

The first task I should create a new scene, and my character is a Ruby, who should be able to move on screen- up-down, left-right using C# script (horizontal-vertical Input-axis).

Also, I learned how to design an environment for my character. It is a Tilemaps, I learned to paint Tilemap with tiles. This part a little bit challenging for me. Of course, this is not going to be my final Tilemap, I still need to improve my skills on it. However, I am so excited when I can move my character at the end of the task.

Image info: my own tutorial screenshot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...