Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Beta

 Beta



This is my game development final step .I nearly finished the game project, and this project has been a great learning experience for me. My game idea is a little bit different from my original game idea, but I learned a few important coding methods, which helped me to implement my game idea. As my game design vision was a little bit too ambitious, that's why I decided to simplify it, and to design a game which will be more comprehend for  a Unity 3D game beginner.



My game is kicking the red enemies away from the purple player. And the yellow balls are the powerup balls for the player. Extra power.


i also learned how to add text, buttons on the Unity. So, I created score and game over buttons, also clickable restart button. So excited to create this game.



Game tasting video:

Images info: my own game screenshots:

Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaQj636PJh0&t=77s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...