Sunday, November 29, 2020

Alpha

 Alpha






When I started designing my game document, I added a lot of ideas to make the game more interactive. Even the architecture part looked so excited (for me),but when I started to use Unity, I met some obstacles using  C# script. I found the game kind of  hard to implement, and I changed some parts to make the game easier, better understanding the script. so, what I did so far! Good question!

My player is a purple sphere, yellow sphere is a powerup and red cube is an enemy. How to play the unfinished game ,you're asking?

The player will escape the red cube, if it touched the player, the game is over! I added some partials, explosion effect, after the player crashed with the enemy.at the moment I am working at the powerup -for extra power to the player, and how the player can push away the enemy by kicking it.
I need extra hours to finish the game, hope I can do it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Your game is looking good. I also made my game a lot simpler when I realised how hard it was to make a game, you're not alone there. The idea is really good and I haven't seen anyone do this type of game with spheres yet so it's got a uniqueness to it too! Have you found the unity tutorials useful so far or are you turning toward other resources, like YouTube, now? Or are you just completely doing it yourself? C# is not easy at all and so different from the coding we've done already. I hope you get the time to finish your game because it sounds very interesting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lusine,
    Your game looks like it is coming along great. I love the concept of it, you kept it simple yet still designed it in an exciting way. Will there be only 1 enemy or multiple enemies attacking your character? And what will happen when the character is killed by an enemy? Will you be implementing some in game music as well? What if you put some scary music when the enemies are approaching? would be cool. Well done again and I am very excited to see the finished product. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lusine,
    I was very similar when I started my game too, I had so many different ideas and had a lot of fun planning it but encountered a lot of problems once I actually started and had to change different aspects of my game so I could implement them into the game because I found the coding difficult. Good luck with your game!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Lusine I really like your Alpha when I started my game I also thought that it will be a lot easier to implement all the parts of my game that I wanted but reality was different so it think we all had some problems that we had to find alternative for but overall I think your game is very nice and I'm sure it will look great when its fully finished.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...