Thursday, September 24, 2020

Introduction

 Introduction Post


Introducing Myself...

Hi All

It's me - Lusine. I'm the Second year student in TU DUBLIN, CDM Y2, and I'm very excited to start the course and get more knowledge and more experience in this sphere.

For the first year of study I was a little bit anxious about the course, but now I'm quiet sure -this is exactly what I want to learn and achieve in the future.

Last semester was very interesting for me, especially the 1st semester .why 1st? -you're asking me, because of the strange situation in the world ,we had to do all the 2nd semester via online, which was hard and stressful, but I hope we can deal with this situation for the 2nd year as well as we did before.

The best class for me was Web development, as I enjoyed Web coding, and created websites and I can call it to my biggest accomplishments for the last year.


Because of  the pandemic situation in the world I couldn't spend my summer holidays with my parents, which made me  feel too sad. Instead of it, I spent all my time with my children, organizing movie time with popcorns, singing karaoke, watching interesting TV Shows', playing chess, and riding bikes.

The best movie I watched called "The Promise", and the book I read was "21 lessons for the 21st Century" written by Yuval Noah Harari .

My favorite song was "La Boheme" by Charles Aznavour.

My pet is a dog, and we called him -DEAL.

Personal image


I love to play games either online or board games, the most favorite one is the Chess.

My favorite food is an Armenian Tolma and lavash.

My hobbies are travelling and learning other people culture.

If  I have an extra day for fun, I will spend it with my children, teaching them how to ride horses.

 My career goal is to become either Web Designer or Graphic Designer...

Thank you for reading...

Video:




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lusin, I really liked your introduction. I like the use of photos and videos, it makes it more interesting to read. You seem to have a busy and fun life. Your dog looks very photogenic hehe. Wed Dev was fun but also very frustrating when it didn’t work the way you wanted. I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t visit your family because of the pandemic but it sounds like you still had a good time here. Goodluck with College.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lusine, I really enjoyed reading your blog post and I couldn't agree with you more about last semester and how stressful it was, very sad we're in the same situation as then.
    Hope you're keeping well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lusin it was very interesting to read your intro and find out few more things about your life and your interests.I really like the layout of your page use of paragraphs and images.And I agree with you that it is very sad to not be able to come back to your home but hopefully everything is going to come back to normal.I hope to see you next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lusin, really enjoyed your introduction post. I felt the same about getting to go into college and in second that it was online it fees normal now I think online. I was the opposite about web dev found it very difficult. Hope this year goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lusin, I really enjoyed reading your Introduction post, I myself would like to go along the lines of a web designer and I really enjoy working with codes such Brackets, it is tough but once you finish and see the end result you become really happy with it. As well as you during the summer with the pandemic I couldn't see my family such as my grandparents which also made me quite sad and most days didn't do much just watched Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lusin, I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was very interesting to learn some stuff about you and your life. I hope you're getting on well with college knowing that its all online and you saying you found it stressful last semester. I hope you achieve your dreams of becoming a web developer or graphic designer one day. They are both great jobs. Anyways, best of luck with college this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lusine,
    This is a very nice introduction post. I'm glad you found the course that was right for your future, I'm honestly still not so sure about that myself. I agree that 1st year was quite interesting, new ad difficult and that the 2nd semester was a very strange change. It's sad that you didn't get to go on holiday back home but at least you got to spend some quality time with your kids! Good luck this year.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...