Friday, April 23, 2021

Reading 12

 Reading 12





This semester was really challenging and quite interesting for me. As we learned variety: unity 2d,plus academic writing for our group Game Design Development Textbook,2021.Why it is challenging...

I’d should do 10 annotated bibliography and review it and write about my thoughts about the topic, it's really time taking and to be honest doing that, I can’t concentrate on my other projects.

That’s why it was challenging for me. But I did it. I learned a lot of interesting things about game character design, also I read my peers works and give them feedback, critical feedback. I also got a critical feedback too, which was really handy and helped me to correct some of my mistakes, thanks Anna for your feedback.

What  will change if I start the project again? I won’t change anything, I am happy with what I did, and I really enjoy this method of learning and communication.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...