Sunday, March 14, 2021

Unity Tutorial 06

 Unity Tutorial 06



 

For this tutorial I learned how to use UI  in my game, it's a little bit challenging ,but interesting. If we can see how to do it, it will be easier than the '' read and do" version. However, I am trying ,and I like it. Of course, sometimes, having problems with coding - scripts, but I'm learning, and to make mistakes it's understandable.

The most exciting part for this tutorial is another character input in the Scene, who can be useful to the main character helping her to fix the robot. For doing it, our main character has to talk. In this case to make Ruby talk we should add a code and make sure that the character stands in front the frog character. Raycasting has been built for this situations to fix the action of casting a ray  in the scene. In coding page I add dialogue box and timer display functions controlling the situations in the scene.


Image info: my own screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...