Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Reading 08

 Reading 08






Introduction and Conclusion



This week's task is writing an Introduction, and Conclusion for our chosen topic. I found it interesting as you learned a lot of interesting things about game design development. When we started this project, I thought it's going to take all my day to do it, but when our lecturer chose a fantastic method of doing and organizing our work, it was a relief for me, and it's a great idea to look through your peers' works, read, evaluate and learn. All the articles and research helped me to write my topic introduction, paragraph and conclusion parts. It's so useful when we do Annotated Bibliography and step by step moving close to finish  our game design development book.





Image Info: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...