Saturday, March 6, 2021

Unity Tutorial 05

 Unity Tutorial 05






Cinemachine


This week's tutorial is all about Camera Movement, how to install Cinemachine and particles to the game. What is the cinemachine role in the game? It helps to create 3d camera setup and shows the camera movement from multiple sides of the game. When we play the scene, the camera starts following the game character from different corners. Also, I tried to add some visual effects such as particles,-smoke effect in this case, it helps to improve the look if my game, making it more interactive and excited mood. This tutorial is a little bit challenging for me as I used my previous unity 3d notes for completing this task. Overall, I found it so excited, and would like to learn more about game design.




Image info: tutorial 05 screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...