Saturday, March 27, 2021

Reading 09

 Doing Reading 09








 

This week’s task is reviewing two peer’s works, evaluating and giving feedback. To be honest ,it's hard to evaluate other’s work, so far I did two peers works only. I like both topics, it’s very interesting ,well written and coherent, no need to make changes. My topic has been evaluated as well, and glad to get feedback and correct mistakes in my document. As it's a formal document, it's really helpful to get feedback and correct them.


Also, I created test user experience using h5p website, and found it

interesting .







TEST USER EXPERIENCE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...