Sunday, February 28, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 Unity Tutorial 04











Sprite Animation

In this Unity tutorial I learned how to make my character move through animation tools.
Firstly, I created an animator component ,then an animation clip, to move my character left ,right, up, down. My character has a lot of sprites, so I chose a few only and applied to it.
It's fun when your character are running and jumping so fast, as in the timeline has 60 vertical lines between 0:00 to 1:00.I learned about blend tree, parameters,(Move X, Move Y) and how to control my character. Also I used projectile to help my character to throw the cog bullets to fix the broken robot.

Image Info: Unity tutorial screenshot











No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...