Thursday, February 25, 2021

Reading 05

 Reading 05




Coding Document and Creating Themes




The purpose of coding documents to make sure the reader can read it easier,

as the written format and layout design for it.

I used my 7 articles  annotated bibliographies for coding documents. First I read, then highlighted the main headings and paragraphs ,I used table form as I found it easier to organize and read.

It's interesting to rewrite and add your own thoughts for the theme.

The structure of coding the documents is simple ,just need to remember Code=categories=theme

As my topic is about Game characters development, so most of themes look like the same-Character behaviour, Character emotional bond, Character /Avatar anthropomorphic ,Fictional Character and so on.


Step by step I am getting close to writing my own Character development book, as all these articles really helped me to understand what the book is going to look like. Now, I know what’s the role of the game character in the game and what’s the goals of the game characters.




Image Info :Click here:
Screenshots are  my own review documents 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...