Thursday, February 11, 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

 Unity Tutorial 02





In this tutorial I learned how to create Prefab for the game objects -Metal Cube Sprites, and allow my player to move the game character Ruby to go through over the Metal Cube Sprites without colliding with the metal cubes. Also ,I learned how to set a Pivot for the sprite, when we rotate the sprite, it will rotate around it.

The next step in this tutorial is to add Physics system to our game. It will control all the movements, when we push the box, we should use gravity, the force and  ground frictions for controlling our game. In the GameObject we will use Rigidbody2d component to control physics system. Meanwhile, I learned to add rigidbody and collider to my character and metal cubes.

I am not concentrating too much on design at the moment, I want to experiment more with coding: how I can move my game character, and what actions it can do when I press play button. So far, I'm excited to explore Unity 2D.


Image: my own (screenshot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...