Sunday, February 21, 2021

Tutorial 03

 Unity Tutorial 03




World Interactions- Collectibles ,(Damage Zone)

In this Unity tutorial I learned about a new game element -Triggers.

This element will help my game character to collect objects.

I gave my game character Ruby a few variables Health and Expose, start and update functions.

These functions help the character to collect more health objects or less.

The role of the exposure variable is to change the speed of the character during the play.

Overall, I found this part of the tutorial more interesting and I want to go deep to build this game and see how it is going to look at the end, so excited.

The next part is to create the enemy and build a damage zone.

If the character wants to collect some food for his health, the enemy will try to prevent his moves and also in the damage zone the character will lose his points.

I am so happy to see my progress in Unity, it makes me feel a little bit more confident, but I still need more practice in C# script...


Image Info: own screenshot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...