Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Week 9 Reading and Writing


Reading and Writing





I really enjoying this module, as you are getting more skills in different area of learning: blogging, reading a lot of different topics for game design, growth mindset, timing strategies and so on. For me this  module helped to learn something new that I will never read or watch by my own. The most interesting part of this module is how to design game document and how to create your own game using Unity platform. I hope to go deep into game design and learn C# script and create my own game.

I would like to say this is a good teaching and learning method for students, and I will advise  using this teaching method in secondary school as well.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...