Thursday, November 26, 2020

Unity Tutorial 09


Unity Tutorial 09




In this tutorial I learnt how to use the powerup and for loop for waves, also this tutorial will help me to design my game .The challenge part is so excited, and I found some scripts will be useful for my own game.

Adding the force to the player will allow them to move forwards or backwards. Also, will provide the horizontal input.

This tutorial is very useful for me, and I am going to go step by step ,take a notes ,which is the most important part for the Unity design process and I will use this method for my final game design. Hope,  I can make it.








https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCBqgREiSUE 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...