Thursday, December 3, 2020

Unity Tutorial 10

 Unity Tutorial 10





In this tutorial I learned how to use interface, clicky mouse, keeping score and game over with restart button.
I found it interesting, day by day, week by week I am trying to improve my skills in Unity. This tutorial is very useful, as you are repeating all the methods in C# script, which is good, you are getting more experience and more skills.
Adding text buttons in the game so excited for me, as I got a lot of ideas and  I am going to use some of them in my own game. This is very useful tutorial for me.

Image info-Unity Tutorial 09-my own



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 11

 Reading 11 This week's task is to design a user testing experience. And I chose H5P website to create Q&A. Answering the questions ...